- TSSD is once again taking green waste. They are open Monday through Friday, 7-5 and Saturday 7-4:30. They sell compost Wed-Sat.
- Ground fireworks allowed in all parks, aerials allowed in 6 specific parks. learn more about AF Firework restrictions. click here.
- Its an election year and American Fork is using Vote by Mail. Register to vote and check that your information is correct at Vote.Utah.Gov.
- American Fork just finished a 10-year street plan that addresses every road in the city. When is your street getting done? Click here to find out.
- American Fork Police Department is looking for volunteers for our Neighborhood Watch Program. To learn more click here.
- American Fork Concerts Series begins June 12. Monday's at Quail Cove Amphitheater. Food trucks at 6 pm, music at 7 pm. Click here to learn more.
- American Fork Steel Days is set in 2017 for Jul 6 through Jul 15. For more information visit the Steel Days website at: www.steeldaysaf.com
- View the latest City Scoop Newsletter by clicking here.
American Fork extends Steel Days celebrations, makes events free
Inaugural tri-state cricket tournament to be held in American Fork
American Fork approves $24.8 million budget, with increase to contribute to road program
LDS missionary from American Fork caught performing good deed in Washington, D.C.
American Fork Mayor Hadfield surprised with award for his service
American Fork developing a 10-year road plan
Second town hall discussing county's domestic violence needs to be held in American Fork
American Fork Hospital named one of top 100 in nation
American Fork Daughters of Utah Pioneer woman teaching 44 years and counting