Animal Control

  1. Licensing Information

    Read the ordinance about keeping a pet licensed.

  2. Lost & Found Pets

    We would like to assist you in the event your pet turns up missing or lost. Find out the easiest way to report missing pets.

cat trap.jpg
Cat traps can be borrowed from the American Fork Police Department.  A $75 deposit is required, and you can keep the trap for up to 7 days. Please give us a call for more information. (801) 763-3020