- Reverse 911: Make sure you get notified in the event of an emergency! Click to find out how.
- The 2018 AF Community Survey data has been compiled! Click here to see the results.
- Click to view the new 2019 Garbage/Recycling calendar
- You can now identify the exact street light out when reporting an outage with this new reporting tool.
- Looking for volunteer opportunities? Check out our volunteer page.Click here.
- View the latest City Scoop Newsletter by clicking here.
Mon Apr. 22Food, Fun, & Reading The Library and Food $ense will help children learn about My Plate with activities and snacks. Feel ...
Mon Apr. 22Monday Movie Night- "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" Family-friendly movies. Bring your own blankets, pillows, & snacks.
Tue Apr. 23Baby & Me Storytime Lapsit Storytime designed for children ages 6 months-18 months and their caregivers.