- Participate in the City's Scarecrow Contest. Click here. Please also come enjoy trick-or-treating and games at the Chamber of Commerce's Halloween On Main. Click here to learn more.
- Learn more about the bond to build a second fire station, including arguments for and against. Click here.
- Learn whose running for City Council and what the election timeline is. afcity.org/elections
- Hearing things about LightHub Fiber? Click here to learn more.
- Reverse 911: Make sure you get notified in the event of an emergency! Click to find out how.
- You can now identify the exact street light out when reporting an outage with this new reporting tool.
- View the latest City Scoop Newsletter by clicking here. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Mon Oct. 21Movie Night @ the Library--"The Nightmare Before Christmas" Family-friendly movies. Bring your own blankets, pillows, & snacks.
Tue Oct. 22Bouncing Babies Storytime Lapsit Storytime designed for children ages 6 months-18 months and their caregivers.
Tue Oct. 22Toddler Tales Storytime Storytime for toddlers and their caregivers. Designed for ages 18 months to 3 years, but other ages ...