Wireless Printing at the American Fork Library
- Web browser (from a laptop in the library or from home): printeron.net/afcl/lib use your email address as user info, then pick up at upstairs printer station in Library with same email.
- Email (send your document to this email address and use that same address when picking up at the upstairs printer station in Library): for black & white prints send to firstname.lastname@example.org, for color prints sent to email@example.com
- App for tablet or smart phone: Printeron (available for free in app store)
Single-sided printing only
Utah's Online Public Library With Utah's Online Public Library, a service of the Utah State Library and the American Fork Library, you can:
- Download an eBook, eAudiobook, magazine, or video from the Beehive Library Consortium
- Find auto repair instructions
- Search genealogical information
- Access newspaper articles from a local or national newspaper
- Get full-text magazine or journal articles for a school project
- Take practice tests for GED, ACT, or SAT
- And more!
Call American Fork Library at 801-763-3070 for an access code.
eBooks, eAudiobooks, Magazines & Videos from OverDrive
Download best selling audiobooks, eBooks, and videos from OverDrive at any time to your smartphone, tablet, eReader, or PC at home. All you need is your library card to get started! Our name has recently changed to Beehive Library Consortium.
- Browse thousands of titles
- Checkout for your personally set lending period
- Download in multiple formats
- The free software is downloaded from the OverDrive site
For more information, visit OverDrive or call the library at 801-763-3070.
eBooks & eAudiobooks from Libby
The free Libby app is the easiest way to get started with digital books and audiobooks, Libby is available for Android, iOS, Windows 10, and some Chromebooks. Click here for more information.
eAudiobooks from RBdigital
RBdigital from Recorded Books, in conjunction with Utah's Online Public Library, provides access to downloadable MP3 and WMA audiobooks that can be downloaded to your smartphone, ipod, tablet, home computer, and other compatible devices.
Benefits of RBdigital
- You decide the checkout time (1 - 21 days)
- Supports both apple and windows systems
- Lots of titles
- Limit of 10 checkouts
Enhance your language learning goals with access to Rosetta Stone® Library Solution from EBSCO Information Services. Whether you are looking to learn a brand new language, further your ESL learning as a non-native English speaker, or brush up on a language for business or vacation travel, Rosetta Stone Library Solution is the perfect solution.
This vital resource includes 30 languages to meet a range of cultural interests. Learning is structured around core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills and also includes focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more.
BookMyne™ is an app that makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS or Android device. Free download available in iTunes App Store and Android Play Store. UPDATE 1/17/2020 BookMyne is available again for Android users, however, the "Nearby Library" search and barcode scanner are not functional in the current Android version.
All you need is a computer and a library card to open up a whole new world of work and study information!
LearningExpress Library provides comprehensive test preparation, skills improvement resources, and career guidance for elementary students to adult learners. Each of the Library's Learning Centers offers the practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information you need to achieve the results you want—at school, at work, or in life. Over 770 online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials are available.
Learning Express offers 8 learning centers:
- Adult Learning Center
- Career Center
- College Center
- College Prep Center
- High School Equivalency Center
- Popular Software Skills Center
- School Center
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes (Spanish resources)
LGBTQ+ Book List
Click here for a comprehensive, but not an exhaustive list of LGBTQ, gender identity, family diversity, and defying gender norms topics for kids, teens, and adults. Materials contain a protagonist with one or more of these traits, or features LGBTQ themes in a positive and supportive viewpoint.
Mountain West Digital Library
Mountain West Digital Library is a central search portal for digital collections about the Mountain West region. It provides free access to over 900,000 resources from universities, colleges, public libraries, museums, historical societies, and government agencies, counties, and municipalities in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Montana, Hawaii, and other parts of the U.S. West.
Click here to see American Fork City royalty pictures from 1928-1983.
Click here to see Historic American Fork buildings and people.